广东省 广州市 从化区
报名截止 2018年9月30日 23:59
查找其他报名记录 . . .
（二）精英运动员比赛期间食宿（餐：10月20 晚餐— 10月22日早餐,其中21日中餐需自理）另外报销所在地到参赛地实际票价不高于600元的交通补助（报销凭据：只限正规长途汽车票、火车票（硬卧、硬座）动车票（二等座）、机票行程单（经济舱）；非以上形式票据，概不受理，车票应为赛前五日内产生有效实际发生的行程），精英运动员未完赛，将不予报销车费。
China Mountaineering Association
People's Government of Conghua District.Guangzhou
All-Guangzhou Sports federation
Culture, Radio, Film and Television Press and Publication Bureau of Conghua District.Guangzhou
Guangzhou Mass Sports Administrative Center.Guangzhou
All-Conghua Sports federation.Guangzhou
Beijing Crux Sports Development Corp., Ltd.
Fimore (Zhangzhou) Garment Development Corp., Ltd.
II. The name, place and time of the competition.
2018 China Mountain Marathon Series -Guangzhou conghua mountain marathon ( International Competition )
Competition place: Conghua district of Guangzhou
Competition dates: Oct.21, 2018
III. Competition projects and the Number of entries
1. Mountain marathon 42km individual race: 200
2. Mountain marathon 21km individual race: 400
3.Mass fitness competition: Local organizations
IV. Line introduction
The route map will be released shortly
1. No nationality restrictions on competitors, and make unified rankings.
2. Domestic elite athlete qualification (athletes who meet the following conditions after examination are enrolled according to the order of registration up to the quota.
A.Athletes who participated in the previous year's Mountain Marathon and earned points.
B.Athletes who participated in the previous year's Mountain Outdoor Competition above 30km sponsored by Chinese Mountaineering Association and obtained top 12 of the group;
C.Athletes who participated in the previous year's other Mountain Outdoor Competition above 40km and obtained top 10 of the group;
3. In addition to elite athletes, for other athletes who registration for mountain marathon above 20km, they at least are required of finished experience of one mountain race challenge, individual long distance promotion and demotion competition, other 30km and above mountain cross-country competitions, city marathon and half marathon, and competitors who obtained top 30 in the same level mountain cross-country competitions are of priority;
4. Athletes must have good physical fitness, and confirm that they are fit to participate in the competition;
5. Athletes age requirements: 18-65 years old (based on the date of the competition).
6. Competitors' physical condition requirements:
Mountain marathon is a sport of high load, high intensity and long distance, and it is also of high risk, which requires high physical and technical ability of the athletes. Athletes should be in good health, and have long-term running and training base as well as basic mountain cross-country running experience. Athletes can choose one type of competition events according to their physical condition and actual ability.
7. Athletes who have the following physical conditions shall not participate in the competition:
(1) Patients with myocarditis and various heart diseases;
(2) Patients with hypertension and cerebrovascular diseases;
(3) Patients with coronary artery disease and severe arrhythmia;
(4) Patients with hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia and diabetes;
(5) Those who caught a cold within two weeks before the date of the competition;
(6) Other diseases not suitable for exercise (pregnant women, insobriety, pre-competition fatigue).
8. Elite athletes who are unable to compete on time due to special circumstances must inform the Organizing Committee one week in advance (May 26), or their qualification of elite athletes of the year will be canceled.
VI. Method of Competition
(I) Adoption of the latest rules of Mountain Marathon Competition of Chinese Mountaineering Association (promulgated otherwise);
(II) Adoption of electronic induction timing. Every athlete must wear inductive timing chip correctly according to requirements. The Organizing Committee will set up the induction timing carpet, timing punch point and image acquisition points at the starting and ending points and on the way;
(III) The competition is conducted by adopting the uniform time, regional inspection and recording, and unified order issuing. Arrange and set out according to the sequence of Mountain marathon 42km Individual Race, the Mass fitness competition, and 10 meters safe area are set between each other;
(IV) Follow to the rules of the competition route. Athletes who intentionally or unintentionally run on the shortcuts or wrong way, etc., and once it is found and confirmed that he is not because of the line identification problem, their results will be canceled;
(V) Athletes' injury must be handled by the medical staff during the competition, and the referee may report to the chief judge on the recommendation of the medical staff to terminate the athletes' competition; Athletes who have not checked in, have not passed the track designation checkpoint or have not passed the starting time area are not valid even if they complete the competition.
(VI) Athletes are not allowed to use any transportation during the competition. Once they are found to be disqualified from this competition, and be suspended for one year;
(VII)Athletes are not allowed to replace each other in the competition. Once they are found to be disqualified from this competition, and be suspended for two years;
（VIII）Athletes are not allowed to bring pets to take part in the competition；
（IX）Athletes forcibly enter the route that is not their own. Once they are found to be disqualified from this competition, and be suspended for two years;
（X）If the athletes after repeat reaching the finish line after finish the competition, will be disqualified from this competition.
（XI）Athletes are strictly forbidden to litter on the track.Once they are found to be disqualified from this competition
（XII）Athletes are prohibited from carrying non-professional sports glasses or kettles into the check-in area during check in.Once they are found to be disqualified from this competition.
(XIII) Wearing things printed by the Organizing Committee must be carried (dossal or shirt, etc.) during the whole process of the competition, and the requirements of wearing dossal are:
1. Competitors of Mountain Marathon 42km Individual Race has 2 pieces of dossal (a large one and a small one), and the large one is worn on the chest during the competition, and the small one is used for storing clothes. The competitors of the Mass fitness competition have 1 dossal (a large one), which is worn on the chest during the competition.
2. The dossal is the identity certificate of the competitor, the competitor must wear the respective dossal to go to the corresponding starting area to check and record (those who are lack of dossal or wearing incorrect dossal are not allowed to be checked and recorded). The dossal must be worn all the way during the competition, and competition qualification will be canceled if competitors do not wear the dossal according to the regulations.
3. The dossal shall not be transferred, and the holder of the original dossal shall bear full responsibility for all accidents arising from the transfer of the dossal.
(IX) The competition result shall be determined by the official electronic timing. The gunshot result shall be used to take the order. If there is an omission of the inspection point on the way, and the image cannot be obtained, the match will be deemed to be uncompleted. If it is a problem of equipment, the competition result can be deemed to be valid only after the chief judge's confirmation;
(X) Closing distance and time (plan to fire the gun at 08:30, specific gunfire sound prevails).
VII. Admission rankings and methods of reward
(I) Complete the corresponding event according to the requirements in the specified time, the result will be counted;
(II) The final ranking shall be arranged according to the time length of completion within the specified time for each athlete. Those who are with shorter time rank at the top. If the result is same, the rank is equal and there is no next place;
(III) The total bonus is RMB150 thousand, and 3 males and 3 females for 42km Individual Race are awarded with trophies respectively, and top 12 are awarded with certificates and bonuses; 3 males and 3 females for 23km Individual Race are awarded with trophies respectively, and top 12 are awarded with certificates and bonuses; All competitors for 42km Individual Race and 23km Individual Race who complete the competition before closing time and obtain valid results will be awarded with finish medals and result certificates; All competitors for Mass fitness competition who complete the competition before closing time will be awarded with finish certificates;
(IV) Method of reward total points
China Mountain Marathon 42km Individual Race (limited to domestic athletes ranking) point method is carried out according to the competition point method issued by Chinese Mountaineering Association The competitors obtain points according to their ranking at every station as follows (participate in the annual finals, they can get individual points of 1.5 times: total points*1.5 + points at each station = individual annual total points; a certain reward will be obtained according to the total points).
VIII. Competition Material and Equipment
IX. Competition Schedule
Before the release
For more information, please follow: CMM China Mountain Marathon Official Accounts.
X. Method of Registration
1. Registration time Registration begins on April 4, 2018 up to the quota;
2. Registration verification: The organizer has the right to select and finally decide whether to accept the registration or not in accordance with the rules of the event;
3. Registration process: Login the official website → fill in the information → submit the information →pay the fee → check the information → pass the examination → registration success . Note: If the information is not approved, the registration fee will be returned to the original payer;
4. Those who can not participate in the competition for personal reasons and inform the Organizing Committee 15 days before the start of the competition (subject to competition date) can refund 50% registration fee, while refund can not be obtained if less than 15 days.
5.If the athlete has already qualified for the competition, the entry quota cannot be transferred. The organizing committee of the event will be selected based on the qualifications of the alternate athletes (see Articles 2 and 3 of Article 1 for details).
6.Athlete who unreported and participating can contact the organizing committee to post the souvenirs to the designated address after the competition (please send your name, event, ID number, clothing size, phone number, mailing address Ms. Li mobile phone 13436528384 within one week after the competition) , beyond the time frame, the organizing committee will no longer accept.
7.Consultation telephone for registration: 17610996561 Mr. Zeng
8.Contact telephone for cooperation: 010-67105180/13436528384 Ms. Li
Telephone consultation time: 08:00-19:00
(I) Competition service fee:
Mountain Marathon 42km Individual Race (elite group): RMB 150
Mountain marathon 42km individual race: RMB 150
Mountain Marathon 21km Individual race: RMB80
Mass fitness competition ：Local organizations
Online payment in a unified manner. If the eligibility is approved, the number of entry can not be transferred.
(II) Board and lodging for elite athletes during the competition (board: dinner of May 26 - breakfast of 28, in which lunch needs self-care), in addition, transportation subsidy of not more than RMB 600 for the actual fare from the place of athletes’ location to the place of entry is reimbursed (Reimbursement documents: only regular long-distance bus tickets, train tickets (hard sleeper, hard seat), high speed train tickets (second class seats),flight ticket itinerary (economy class); non-above forms of notes, will not be accepted, tickets should be generated within five days before the competition. ）If the elite athletes will not finish the competition will not be reimbursed for the fare.
(III) The insurance fee will be borne by the Organizing Committee. Please visit the official cooperation website before the competition for reading of Personal Insurance Instruction.
(IV) Details of the events and arrangements are available on the relevant website.
Anyone who has an appeal against the result of the competition, the referees’ enforcement, or the qualification of the competitor shall submit the signed Report of Appeal and RMB 500 of appeal fee to the Organizing Committee, then the appeal will be accepted.
If the appeal is successful, the total amount of appeal fee is returned.
XIII. Outstanding matters are subject to further notice. The Organizing Committee holds the interpretation right of this Rule.
Competition Organizing Committee
Jul. 9, 2018